Talking Points: The View from Big Food - Maintaining the Momentum After an "Exceptional Year"
In this edition, as we lap a truly “exceptional year,” let’s turn our attention to how large food companies plan to maintain their sales momentum in the years ahead, inspired in part by last month’s virtual CAGNY (Consumer Analyst Group of New York) conference.
Here then, are three themes worth highlighting:
• Business, not as usual
• Homecentricity – a shift in the center of gravity of food consumption
• Pressing all the growth levers:
- Lever #1: Ecommerce – “the big winner of 2020”
- Lever #2: Data/Analytics - “customizing our relationship with customers to enhance growth”
- Lever #3. ESG – “transforming as we are performing”
Download previous editions
Where to go from here
Nicholas FeredaySenior Analyst - Consumer Foods Read more