Global Dairy Top 20: A New Leader of the Pack

Rabobank’s annual Global Dairy Top 20 highlights the industry leaders of one of the world's most valuable food sectors.

The combined turnover of the Global Dairy Top 20 fell by just a mere 0.1% in US dollar terms, following the prior year's 1.8% gain. In euro terms, the combined turnover decreased by 1.9%. Merger and acquisition activity slowed in 2020, with approximately 80 announced deals vs. the prior year’s 105. Activity picked up in 2021, with over 50 deals announced through midyear.