Brazilian G&O Monthly Update – September 2021
Our latest report for Brazilian G&O, detailing farmgate prices, amounts sold, exports, and crush margins for corn & soybeans, as well as regional weather developments.
Download the full report
• Brazilian soybean farmgate prices in September are down 1.3% MOM, although on a yearly basis, prices are showing a gain of 27%.
• Brazilian corn farm prices in September are down 8% MOM, with a crop loss of over 20m metric tons during the 2020/21 season.
• Brazilian corn exports achieved 4.3m metric tons in August 2021, 1.9m metric tons below August 2020. Low corn availability is limiting exports.
• Brazilian soy exports decreased in August 2021. Exports reached 6.5m metric tons. Accumulated numbers are 1.9m metric tons below 2020.
• Soybean planting is expected to begin from September 15 onwards. Farmers are expecting rains to start field activities and the 2021/22 planting season.
Where to go from here
Marcela MariniSenior Analyst – Grains & Oilseeds Read more
A Golden Outlook for a Golden Year: Australian Winter Crop 2021/22 Production, Price, and Inputs Forecast
Brazilian G&O Monthly Update – October 2021
Podcast: Can Canola Be the Crop That Keeps on Giving for Australia?
The Impact of EU Road Transport Decarbonization on Biofuels, G&O, and Sugar: An Outlook Toward 2050